Division of Global Public Health Directions & Parking Instructions
Directions to the Division of Global Public Health Building in the Department of Medicine
The Division of Global Public Health is located on the third floor of the Central Research Services Facility (CRSF) adjacent to the P604 Parking lot off of Osler Lane in the UCSD Medical School Campus. NOTE: P604 contains spaces for faculty (A permit) and staff (B permit) only. There are no visitor spaces.
- Take the Interstate 5 toward La Jolla Village Drive.
- Take the La Jolla Village Drive exit, and travel west bound on La Jolla Village. (Turn right if going south, left if going north.)
- After the stop light, veer right onto the ramp leading to Gilman Drive.
- Turn right onto Gilman Drive, and travel north to Osler Lane (first stop light after the Visitor’s Center on the right).
- Turn right onto Osler Lane.
- The Division of Global Public Health is on the third floor of the Central Research Services Facility (CRSF), which is located adjacent to Parking Lot P604 (see below). To reach the CRSF building on the first floor, turn right off of Osler lane at the first stop sign toward the parking lot. To reach the CRSF building on the second floor, turn right off of Osler Lane on Pharmacy Drive.
Please note that there is no visitor’s parking in Parking Lot P604. Below are directions to visitor’s parking.
Osler Lane Parking:
1. At the east end of Osler Lane, there is a visitor’s parking area.
After you park your car, purchase a parking permit from the
pay-station. Place the permit on your dashboard so it is visible
through your windshield.)
Gilman Parking Structure:
2. To reach the Gilman Parking Structure, follow Gilman Drive to Via La Jolla
Drive. The parking structure will be on your left. This is also the
location of the USE Credit Union and UCSD Parking Office. Park in any
space labeled with a “V”. You can also reach this parking lot from La
Jolla Village Drive by turning north on Via La Jolla Drive at the stop
light by the Mobil gas station.
(Note: After you park your car,
purchase a parking permit from the pay-station. Place the permit on
your dashboard so it is visible through your windshield.)